The javascript is disable or your browser doesn`t support javascript. Study in USA Information - API-Kavoshgaran Elm

Study in USA

Home Study in USA

Education System

American higher education starts with undergraduate courses. You can earn either a two-year associate’s degree or a four-year bachelor’s degree. Students often earn an associate’s degree first, and then study two more years to gain a bachelor’s (or baccalaureate) degree. Usually, a bachelor’s degree will be awarded by a university, whereas an associate’s degree may be earned either at a community college or university. Continue reading Study in USA